Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Truth writes itself better than any novel ever could my friends.
Sadly it didn't end with me, and just a year after discarding me, she married a very vulnerable man, and it's obvious from the pictures he was pushed hard and fast down the aisle, and I've been trying to speak only common sense to him for the last 3 months, but he's definitely trapped in her spell, and being counseled by other key players in her production... I will keep you updated, and though I won't show you the wedding pictures, I will show you things the narc doesn't realize she does, such as in the wedding photo, where it is customary to after weaving your arms together, to grasp the bicep of the man, she however clinches her fist. This is because as you'll read below, she's not in it for love, other than the love of unlimited supply she believes is imminent. She however is incapable of "love" as he I'm sure, as I was is looking forward to, but hey, if you're a good lover, she is too. She is after all only a reflection of what others portray, so if you suck in the sack my friend, don't expect fireworks, and if you don't sparkle when you shnarkle, that will only mean more lovers on the side she's going to keep hidden from you. I do have to say on the walks we took together, when she'd weave our arms together, she always grabbed my bicep, hmmm.   Ahhh, narc love, I remember it well...
don't want to hold u really
I’ve got to stop her, it has to end with me. I know the truth, and the truth is the closest I ever came to being abusive was kissing her ass, and treating her like a queen. Unless of course she considers me outing her, and I, as I also confessed my abject complicity to the non-stop, and increasingly deviant sex, but my decision came only after she’d said; “I’ll call you tomorrow at this time.”, within the next 4 days, I sent 4 texts, then according to her I acted irrationally, but according to every psychiatric resource I’ve read, my response actually took longer than most, as on day 5 I began to tell her how I felt about the Houdini she’d pulled, and that I want and deserve an explanation, she didn’t even bother to respond, and of course the whole time I’m observing bau activity online. Finally that evening, I did the ultimatum thing and told her plainly if she didn’t give me some type of indication, I would be contacting her pastor, and I’d never given her reason to question anything I’d said before, as I am a person who wouldn’t have bothered saying it, if I didn’t mean what I said. Nothing in return, so I contacted her pastor, her response; block me. I’ve given her well over a year now to do the right thing, and as I am absolutely certain she is a malignant narcissist, with all the covertness, and feigned Christianity, and altruism of the Nosferatu who lives beneath the bell tower, with the integrity of warm jello, and the empathy of a defunct toaster, yet somehow it seems the entire church congregation sees her as a helpless waif. I wonder if this would be the case if they got a glimpse at 1 of the numerous videos she sent me of her pleasuring herself, many recorded within hours of her feeding off secondary supply during one of the many services or programs at the church-house. How is it so many haven’t even as a natural response to time and circumstance connected the dots so mammoth, they actually at this point serve as an obstruction of any critical thinkers view of the reality.
I must stop her, as I was successful after 8 months of finding her current primary source, and it is as I’d expected. It’s no secret that APD/NPD individuals seek out any and all positions, that come with a sense of control, be it real or imaginary, and many of this type flock to become “drug counselors”, and when she first made this desire known to me, I thought it admirable, now as hindsight is always 20/20, it’s clear her objective has always been to have an unquestioned, unlimited, and completely unfettered, inexhaustible source of narcissistic supply under the guise of drug and alcohol counselor. I knew back then “where” she wanted to have the position, and in typical opportunistic sociopath style, she’s got her hooks in a very simple guy, who none I know of would consider attractive, but he has 7 years seniority at the institution she’d said long ago she’s going to have her practice. He doesn’t have a clue, because as I did, he has his head so far up her butt, he can’t hear any voice but hers, nor can he see what’s prodigiously in front of his eyes, and as she chose him not only to have her resume land on top of the pile, but for his homeliness, as he doesn’t want to hear this gorgeous sex freak is going to systematically dismantle his psyche, nor does he question why she is just as anxious as he to get to the altar, and takes no introspective approach, nor is cognizant that NO 2 people are as alike as her perfect mirroring has conned him into believing, in every way, dream, and desire. How do I get him to understand soulmates come and go from her parasitic existence as buses do for the rest of us, again soulmates for her are as ubiquitous as the flavor "lime" in any roll of Lifesavers, or pack of Starburst. So, what can I do, and I have to do something, as I simply refuse to do nothing while what she perpetrated against me, she does even more so against another. I possess an incredible amount of emotional intelligence, and intuit on most if not all conundrums I face. Knowing regardless what mask she’s wearing now, certain things like being a grammar nazi, truly are a part of her constant character make up, and she enjoys the caustic nature of this particular moniker, as it allows for her to look down on others, and sorry to say, but my “air apparent”, er scratch that, "air presumptive", as I hope to God I'm somehow able to free him from her demonic, clutches, and the already planned emotional trauma he's in no way aware of, or prepared for, in any case, he in affect dropped some breadcrumbs, she didn't rush to pick up, or perhaps forgot how astute I really am, not to mention how much of a pain in the ass my tenacity has already proven to be, providing her not supply, but what has to be an inordinate abundance of consternation. From what I’ve seen he has no immediate use for proper use of your, or you’re, and I’ve seen him demonstrate this fact, that for most would mean nothing, but for her, I knew immediately, coupled with the devil’s daughter having this insatiable appetite for “pain” supply, and seeing his being chosen was two fold, but he’ll not see it. He’ll not see it in fact until she’s pulling out the last cotter pin, that is inevitably holding up the pinnacle of idealization where she’s placed him, in the center of the false world she's created, and of which she's crowned him king, as she has her way with every aspect of his life, and future. I have to do something, and I’ll let you know, just as soon as I figure out exactly what that is…
If you’d like to see where this goes, you’re welcome to follow me at




No comments:

Post a Comment